Remember sitting around a table with friends sharing stories, recipes, favorite books or movies.
- Have circumstances separated you from friends and family and you’re looking to reconnect in a new way?
- Have you started over in some aspect of your life and you’re looking to forge new connections?
- Do you want to engage more with people who share your passion?
Do you love the idea of a tribe and what does it mean to you? Does it mean more to you than the dictionary definition that a tribe is a community with similar values or interests? Maybe it means more to you, like it does to me, that a tribe is made up of kindred spirits.
Carol Ann Kidder on Urban Dictionary describes kindred spirits as those who make a special connection by sharing a bond that has joined them by the means of an experience that has drawn them together on a higher level of consciousness.
So, kindred spirits, welcome to your tribe!
We may be diverse in nationalities and cultures, but we can share our stories, thoughts and talents, life skills and wisdom as passed down to us so that we may enrich one another.
- Tell us a story or share a poem.
- Post your images and visual artistry.
- Share and comment on music, movies and books.
- And for the foodies out there, recipes or remembrances of gastronomic experiences are always welcome.
Please see the contact page to request access. Our first blog contribution is a beautiful poem by KOW TAO.
I look forward to all our diverse exchanges and discussions, to learning and growing together in our virtual community. DTL